Saturday, August 24, 2019
Tap into your wild side at Brew at the Zoo, an adults-only evening event, and sample more than 170 beers from 80+ local, regional and national brewers. Enjoy live music, animal encounters and more at Rhode Island's largest outdoor beer festival.
Tickets go on-sale June 2019
Please note: Saturday, August 24, the Zoo opens at 9:00 am, last ticket will be sold at noon, and the Zoo will close at 1:00 pm to prepare for the Brew at the Zoo event. This is a 21+ event, and no person under the age of 21 will be permitted (this includes young children and infants in strollers). All attendees are required to show a valid ID. Rain or shine, tickets are non-refundable.
No, tickets for Brew at the Zoo are non-refundable.
To help the webpage load:
- Switch to a different browser.
- If using Google Chrome as your primary browser, open the ticket page in an "Incognito" window.
- If either of these options do not work, clear the cookies or cache in your browser and try opening the page again.
Designated Driver ticket holders enjoy admission to the event, which includes fun entertainment like live music, animal encounters, and Zoo exhibits. Designated Drivers will also receive a voucher valid for a snack (hot dog, popcorn or a jumbo pretzel) and a soft drink . This ticket does not permit the consumption of alcohol at the event.
Designated Driver ticket holders CANNOT consume alcohol at Brew at the Zoo. There are drink stations located throughout the event for free water, and soft drinks are available for purchase.
No person under the age of 21 will be permitted at Brew at the Zoo. We check all IDs at the door of the event. We will turn away any person under the age of 21.
We do not allow any person under the age of 21 on the premises during Brew at the Zoo. We check all IDs at the door of the event. We will turn away any person under the age of 21. This includes infants and small children.
Because this is an important fundraiser for the Zoo, there are no additional discounts.
We have more than 80 brewers coming to Brew at the Zoo this year. (Please note that all breweries are subject to change.)
General admission ticket holders will receive a small beer tasting cup to sample all craft brews available at the event. There is no extra charge per beer sample. Please drink responsibly.
We have festive food carts available, and the Zoo’s two cafes will be open for food purchases. Attendees of this event are NOT permitted to bring food or beverages into the premises, excluding pretzel necklaces.
No, the only alcohol served at Brew at the Zoo will be the more than 100 samples of craft beers and ciders available to general admission ticket holders.
Most of the Zoo will be open for Brew at the Zoo guests. Some areas may be closed for the well-being of our animals.
The discounted price will be reflected in your shopping cart before you check out. Just choose the number of tickets you want to purchase, and click “Add to cart” to see the discounted price on the next page.
A limited number of VIP ticket holders will be allowed into the event one-hour early at 4:00 and will have the chance to meet the brewers and sample some of their limited-edition and/or premium beers. Guests will also get to roam and explore the Zoo! Please note that there are no discounts available for VIP ticket purchases.
- VIP ticket holders and their designated drivers will be admitted at 4:00 PM. All others will be allowed entry at 5:00 PM
- Photo ID is required for entry. ID check will begin 30 - 45 minutes prior to event start.
- No one under the age of 21 (including infants) will be allowed, no exceptions.
- Take note of “driving while intoxicated laws” and plan accordingly. Providence Police will be on site.
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and, by attending, you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- We reserve the right, in our discretion, to remove any individuals for, including but not limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
- We reserve the right to check all bags. Backpacks are not allowed.
- Hydration stations will be available.
- No outside glassware allowed. All beer must be sampled from tasting cup provided.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Event is rain or shine.
- Please drink responsibly and HAVE FUN!