Have the historic Carousel Village all to yourself for your next corporate event, family gathering or winter holiday party. A popular family destination in Roger Williams Park since the mid-1890s, the Carousel Village offers fun for people of all ages throughout the year.
- Exclusive access to the carousel building after it is closed to the public
- A 2-hour or 3-hour rental of the carousel with tables and chairs setup for you and your guests (tablecloths and party goods are not included)
- Party admission and unlimited carousel rides for up to 25 guests
- *Your safety matters. This party can typically accommodate up to 55 total guests, but we have had to lower this number to accommodate the state’s new capacity limits for COVID-19, which is presently at 25 guests for a building of the carousel’s size. If regulations loosen, we will gladly increase the number again. We will also connect to you if this capacity lowers.
- The flexibility of bringing your favorite food, decorations, and activities from home (Please note: balloons, confetti, and alcohol are not allowed on carousel grounds)
- This party is $495 for a 2-hour party or $695 for a 3-hour party.
These parties take place a half-hour after the carousel closes (click here for hours, which change seasonally). During an after-hours party, party guests enjoy exclusive access carousel building.
Ready to Book or Learn More? Contact GSales@rwpzoo.org or call (401) 467-0150.