A 1/4 mile away from the Zoo is the Roger Williams Park Carousel Village offering fun and exciting activities for the whole family! Kids will enjoy the fully accessible Hasbro Boundless Playground open daily all year. Leap, jump and play in the Bouncy House, enjoy a Pony Ride or board the Carousel Express. Frenchy's Cafe offers lunch during the warmer months, and Food Truck Friday is a great way to end the week (May - September).
Follow signs throughout Roger Williams Park for directions to the Carousel Village, which is located just by the park's boat house. Click here for a full list of rules for the safety and protection of the guests and Carousel.
- February 1 - March 31 | Weekends 12 - 4pm
- April 1 - June 30 | Weekdays 12 - 6pm & Weekends 11am - 6pm
- July 1 - Labor Day | Daily 11am - 6pm
- Post Labor Day - Oct. 31 | Daily 12 - 4pm
- Nov. 1 - Dec. 31 | Weekends 12 - 4pm
- Please Note: School Holidays & Vacation Weeks | 11am - 6pm
- Carousel Village is open year round for birthday parties and private events.
Questions? Email Info@rwpzoo.org or call (401) 461-1099.
This historic Carousel features classic colonial horses, benches, and other real and mystical creatures to ride. (available February-December during normal Carousel hours)
- $2 per ride
- $20 for 12 rides
- RWP Zoo Members - $15 for 12 rides (That's four rides free!)
Please note: Children under the age of 4 must be accompanied by an adult.
There's no better way to enjoy the Carousel Village than with a day pass! Enjoy unlimited Carousel, pony and train rides, plus unlimited bounces in the bounce house.
Price: $27 per pass
Please note: Some activities are weather permitting or have additional policies/age requirements. Day pass is only available while all activities are running April school vacation week through Labor Day dependent on weather.
The Carousel is always available for private events, birthday and holiday parties or any other event that will benefit from the Carousel's unique setting.
Questions? Contact GSales@rwpzoo.org or call (401) 467-0150.