Experience a spooktacular new way to celebrate the Halloween season!
Citizens Bank presents a drive-through Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo Thursday, October 1 – Sunday, November 1, 2020. Celebrate Special Places while staying safe inside your car enjoying thousands of intricately carved pumpkins as you immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the Halloween season.
Trail will be open nightly 6:30 – 11:00 pm. Gates will close at 10:30 pm.
Tickets are online sales ONLY and sold for each half hour.
Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular is open rain or shine. NO REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULING. Please read below for full details.
Drive-Through Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular Pricing:
Drive thru admission is only available per car and not per person. Reciprocal membership discounts and AAA discounts are not offered in 2020.
- $45/Car for Current RWPZoo members
All guests entering Roger Williams Park Zoo are doing so at their own risk. Roger Williams Park Zoo will not be held responsible for injuries or damage to vehicles. Please review all rules before purchasing your ticket.
Driving through Roger Williams Park Zoo is much different than strolling on the Wetlands Trail. We ask that all our guests adhere to the following:
- Large commercial or oversized vehicles, motorcycles, open side vehicles, and recreational devices (bicycles, scooters, skateboards, etc.) are not permitted.
- No busses; Minivans and pickup trucks are permissible.
- Roofs must be on Jeeps and convertibles.
- For the safety of guests, staff, and the animals, guests NO Honking! Maximum speed 3 mph.
- NO PASSING
- Guests may not exit their vehicle during the duration of the tour.
- Tailgates, doors, and hatchbacks must be closed.
- Objects may not be thrown out of a vehicle’s window.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted within the zoo.
- No pets in vehicles.
Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular is open rain or shine. NO REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULING. Please check the website or visit Facebook for updates and our weather policy.
Each drive-through experience will last approximately 25 minutes.
Once the drive-through starts, guests cannot get out of their vehicles. Guests must remain seated and car doors must remain closed at all times when inside the zoo. You may open your windows.
Pets are not allowed into the zoo, so they CANNOT be brought to the drive-through Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular. The only exception is service animals.
Yes, for safety reasons, Jeep and convertible roofs must be kept on during the drive-through.