Saturday, June 29, 2019
Zoobilee! - Feast with the Beasts, presented by Alex and Ani, is the Zoo's largest single-night fundraiser featuring fine fare from dozens of the area's best restaurants and caterers. Enjoy fabulous entertainment including live music and dancing, and other fun surprises! This is an adults-only evening event (21+). Your ticket includes all food tastings. Hydration stations and cash bars available.
In 2018 Zoobilee raised more than $250,000 for the Zoo’s conservation and education programs. With your support, 2019 will be the best year ever!
7 PM General Admission (1 ticket).....$125.00*
6 PM VIP Admission and recognition in Program (2 tickets).....$500.00**
6 PM VIP Admission and recognition in Program (4 tickets).....$1,000.00**
9 PM Dessert & Dance (select desserts & cash bar available).....$50.00
*Please note: Zoo Members receive a $25 discount off each general admission ticket (limit 2 at the member rate). The discount will automatically apply at the end of your purchase.
**To purchase VIP admission packages, please call Erin McKenney at (401) 785-3510 ext. 453.
2019 Entertainment Lineup
Our online auction features a wide variety of items and experiences for everyone! Check out unique items that take you behind the scenes at the Zoo, put you in touch with some great sports memorabilia and even give you the opportunity to get away from it ALL! Everyone is sure to find something at this year’s auction.
THANK YOU to our generous sponsors and committee members who help to make Zoobilee! Feast with the Beasts not only possible, but a wild fundraising success!
2019 Presenting Sponsor:
Rhode Island Monthly
WPRI 12 & Fox Providence
Bank Rhode Island
Dimeo Construction Company
Jonathan & Maya Nelson
Saccoccio & Associate Architects
Cyndie & Jonathan Seely
Starkweather & Shepley Insurance
Coastline Trust Co.
Frank and Liz Mauran
Miles River Direct
Janes S. Nelson
Zero Waste Crusader:
Nancy J. Allen
The Angell Pension Group, Inc
Jennifer & Brett Foster
The Hilb Group of New England
SDS Disposal, Inc.
Spirol International Corporation
Twin River Casino
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Contact Judy Lockard at Jlockard@rwpzoo.org or call (401) 785-3510 ext. 318.
- Zoo Restaurant Application
- RI Department of Health Temporary Food Service Requirements
- Certificate of Insurance
Want to Change the World? Review these tips to helps us "green" Zoobilee!
- VIP ticket holders will be admitted at 6:00 PM, general admission at 7:00 PM, and dessert & dance ticket holders at 9:00 PM.
- Photo ID is required for entry.
- No one under the age of 21 will be allowed, no exceptions.
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and, by attending, you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- We reserve the right to check all bags. Backpacks are not allowed.
- Hydration stations will be available.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Event is rain or shine.
- Please remember to HAVE FUN!